Attend the Canadian Institute’s Virtual 9th Annual Alberta Power Symposium on October 5–6, 2021 (MDT)! As the province moves forward from the impacts of COVID-19, learn about recovery plans for the energy-only market, discover how corporate PPA’s are driving economic growth, and address questions on how to achieve emissions targets and develop affordable energy in Alberta.
2021 HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Plans to achieve targets in the Renewable Electricity Act and strategies to incorporate renewables into the grid
- Major new renewable energy investments with Amazon, Labatt’s, Shell, RBC, TC Energy and more
- Exploring the role of hydrogen and plans for a hydrogen power hub
- Evaluating federal funding for carbon capture solutions and opportunities for commercial use
- Current advancements in small modular nuclear reactors (SMRs) as a viable source of low-carbon energy
View the Full Agenda & Register Today! SAVE 10% with CEA code: D10-337-337MX14.