For Canadian businesses in the electricity industry, finding out exactly what international buyers are looking for can be a challenge—and a lack of knowledge can result in missed opportunities and lost sales.
Export Development Canada’s Business Connections Program helps Canadian companies build business connections, grow their knowledge and accelerate their international growth.
Join CEA and EDC on Thursday, April 8th at 1PM EST to hear from Stephen Benoit, Global Trade Director, on how you can get an edge through EDC’s Business Connections Program.
Watch to learn how EDC can help you:
- Connect with global companies
- Our industry experts work with a select group of international companies. We get to know their business needs, so we can identify the right opportunities for your company.
- Enter the right markets with confidence
- Our industry knowledge and international networks can give you the confidence to know you’re being connected with global companies interested in working with Canadian expertise.
- Accelerate your growth
- Shave time off your sales cycle. Learn how EDC can introduce you to global companies and key decision-makers interested in working with businesses in your industry.
Can’t make the live presentation? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recording.
Access more events like this with a MyEDC Account
- You’ll get unlimited, one-click access to the EDC Business Connections Program and more than 200 articles, webinars and guides to help you make smart decisions and thrive in international markets.
If you have any questions, please contact Danielle Vezina at firstname.lastname@example.org