The goal of this event is to help professionals advance their careers in a traditionally male industry by providing insight into key energy trends and skills for personal and professional development. Join Canada’s most successful women energy leaders as they share their industry knowledge, strategies and experiences on how to accelerate positive organizational change and personal growth.
The program format includes keynote addresses, panel sessions, interactive group discussions and a plentitude of networking opportunities. You’ll participate in knowledge sharing and collaboration while building relationships and enhancing your professional network. You’ll leave this event with practical strategies, insights and guidance on how to propel your energy career forward. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from and collaborate with the top women in energy.
- Identify how women can leverage their strengths to improve organizational performance and move up
- Define the support and programs needed to drive an inclusive workplace
- Analyze key trends in the global energy market
- Discuss how to navigate through a predominately male industry to reach higher levels
- Determine how to build your internal and external networks
- Assess how to get men on board as partners and advocates to effect real change
- Define actionable plans to break through barriers and land a seat at the table
- Discuss what it will take to meet Canada’s changing energy needs
- Design action plans to accelerate positive organizational change and personal growth