The Transmission Council are also in town to attend the 2019 Global Grid Forum. This is not an exclusive CEA event however you are invited to attend this two-day forum ($200 cost). The event concludes with BC Hydro Site Visits. Space is limited.
Join the Conversation
Changes in technology, economics, and regulation are transforming the electric power industry and redefining the traditional boundaries between grid systems and stakeholders. Join industry leaders for this important two-day discussion with a global perspective on the future of industry.
- Opportunities for Cross-Border Interconnection
- Innovations in Planning, Operations, and Maintenance
- Security, Resilience, and Extreme Weather
- Managing High-DER Energy Scenarios
- Customer and Stakeholder Engagement
- New Business Models and Rate Resigns