The Canadian Electricity Association will be presenting the 2020 State of the Canadian Electricity Industry. Emphasizing the pace and scope of transformation in the electricity sector, the recommendations within the report will guide CEA’s thought leadership and advocacy in the year ahead.
CEA will highlight specific recommendations within the following topics:
- Innovating for a secure future
- Decarbonization, electrification and climate resiliency
- Meeting the needs of customers and communities
- Federal regulations and cumulative burden
- Provincial electricity markets & economic regulation
Presented by: Francis Bradley, President and CEO, Canadian Electricity Association