Chief Operations Officer Francis Bradley and the authors of the report will discuss the high-level themes of 2019 and take questions from participants on the state of the industry.
This one-hour conversation will begin with a 30-minute presentation followed by 30 minutes of question and answer.
Overview of topics to be discussed:
- Competitiveness, Investment and Regulatory Environments in Canada
- Infrastructure Renewal and Innovation
- Environmental Sustainability and Compliance
- Electrification of the Canadian Economy
- Cyber security
- Canada – U.S. Electricity Relationship