This year’s presentation will be hosted by Francis Bradley, President and CEO of CEA and feature conversations with members of our Board of Directors including:
- Bryce Conrad (President and CEO at Hydro Ottawa)
- Keith Cronkhite (President and CEO at New Brunswick Power)
- Peter Gregg (President and CEO at Nova Scotia Power)
- Jay Grewal (President and CEO at Manitoba Hydro) – Josée Guibord (Chief Executive Officer at Evolugen)
- Scott Thon (President and CEO at Berkshire Hathaway Energy Canada)
As well as the CEA leadership team and a special guest including:
- Michelle Branigan (Chief Executive Officer at Electricity HR)
- Leah Michalopulos (Director of Government Relations at CEA) – Diana Dominique (Director of Customer Council at CEA)
- Channa Perera (Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Best Practices at CEA)
- Julia Muggeridge (Vice President of Communications at CEA)
- Michael Powell (Vice President of Government Relations at CEA)
These rapid-fire conversations will provide insights into lessons learned last year and a look ahead to industry priorities in 2021.
Thank you to our sponsors Oracle Utilities and Electricity HR who helped make this event a success!
Electricity HR: https://electricityhr.ca/